Your First Visit
At Noble Orthodontics, we’re happy to make your first visit to our Carrboro office a smooth, stress-free experience. We’re always welcoming new patients, and you don’t need a referral to schedule your free consultation.
What to Expect
Your initial consultation is all about making sure your smile journey gets off to a comfortable, confident start.
During your first visit, we’ll review your medical history, discuss your goals and concerns, and evaluate your smile by taking digital images of your mouth. Our primary goals are to determine:
- The treatment option(s) that will best help you meet your smile goals
- The most ideal time to begin your orthodontic treatment
What to Bring
If you have any recent X-rays from your dentist, please have them forwarded to our office. The easiest way to do this is to call your dental provider and request that they email your recent records to us at [email protected].
To safely recommend treatment options — and to best treat you — we’ll also need your new patient health history form. You can complete your new patient forms online or by downloading them, filling them out, and bringing them with you to your first appointment.
If you would prefer to complete these forms in our office, please arrive 15 minutes early before your scheduled appointment to allow enough time to fill out your paperwork.
Convenient, Affordable Financing
Several factors will determine the cost of your orthodontic care, including:
- Complexity of your orthodontic issues
- How long your treatment lasts
- What appliances your new smile requires
After your first visit, our team will meet with you one-on-one to discuss the cost of treatment, your insurance coverage, and the financial arrangements available to you.
Payment Options & Discounts
At Noble Orthodontics, we want you to choose care — not a cost option. That’s why we’re excited to offer you and all our patients the following payment options and discounts:
- Low down payment options: Start care today with as little as $299 and 0% interest through HFD — without impacting your credit score.
- In-house interest-free payment plans: Pay for your treatment over time in monthly installments and with zero interest.
- Paid-in-full discount: Receive a discount on your overall treatment if you decide to pay the full cost upfront.
- Family discount: If you or an immediate family member is — or has been — a Noble Orthodontics patient, let us know during your consultation.
- HSA & FSA: If you have a health savings account (HSA) or a flexible spending account (FSA), you can use your funds to cover your orthodontic care expenses. We’ll help you maximize your funds with flexible financial arrangements.
- Insurance benefits: Many dental policies will cover a portion of your orthodontic care. We’ll review your insurance to verify your benefits and eligibility.
At Noble Orthodontics, we accept most major dental insurances, including:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company